Friday, July 12, 2013

CTO ... What I'm Doing on My Summer Vacation

What are your plans for summer vacation?

  • A trip to the beach or the mountains?
  • Exotic travel?
  • A visit with extended family?
  • A "stay-cation"?
  • A dulcimer festival??

I'm taking the month of July off from teaching this summer. One reason for doing this is to make more time for the garden. I know this has nothing to do with playing the dulcimer, but maybe you'd like to see what else I do with my time!
Check This Out ... I keep my garden journal on-line in the form of a blog. It's a fun way to keep a record of garden happenings. A digital blog is easy to search, easy to document a topic with photos as well as words, and easy to share with family and friends. Produce and chickens ... it's all there. Check it out!

www.SueisintheGarden.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment